hello, hello! jamie of the wonderful blog lyrical journey, recently awarded me with the beautiful blogger award and i'm thrilled to receive it from such a beautiful person. i'm supposed to list ten things you don't know about me, so here goes -
- i have my mother's hands.
- i nervously went to my first blogging event the other night, blog out loud, and it was great. so nice to meet some blogging friends in person, especially erin who got us started on this adventure.
- hydrangeas are my current favorite flower.
- i love chocolate necco wafers.
- scott calls be gilligan because i love these very worn out khaki pants, which are a tad short and shredded along the edges. they're comfy!
- i have terrible vision.
- i love to watch people make things and learn about the process - craft, cooking, design, almost anything. my mom was the same way and would have loved the new cooking tv channel, which is airing early episodes of julia child and the galloping gourmet. love david rocco in beautiful italy, too!
- i always wear flat shoes in case i have to run. weird!
- i wish i could be a professional surfer or at least have the lifestyle of one.
- after many years of yearning, next week we are having our tiny, ugly bathroom renovated. it will still be tiny, but maybe not so ugly. more to come after demolition.