i used to put our photos in these mosaics, but then stopped and went with simpler frames. now that we have the vintage shop i want to send some emails to magazines/blogs and these types of layouts might come in handy.
for the photos, i use a folding table and set-up the shot in our living room by the window. sometimes, i leave it overnight, which is interesting since that's where we spend most of our time. there's a lot of nudging involved and i spent most of the time on an overhead view that will probably never be used because i missed one nudge!
but, enough about me. there's been a lot of goodness passing through my desk that might be interesting to check out if you have a chance -
- meg's son davy and his band, a basement rendezvous, have issued their first ep & it sounds great!
- great advice for photographers from jpg - i like no. 3 & must do it.
- mowielicious magazine - double gah!
- scientific social networking tips about best time to post & tweet.
- my first etsy treasury is all pink.
thank you for all your support regarding the photography credit issue. i'll be less accommodating in the future. i never really thought of it as stealing when it came to my photos, but now i see the light :). have a nice weekend!
ps i enlarged my photos. did you notice? they're now 425 wide vs. 400. baby steps.