Hi All -
One day early, it's time for another 'Love Thursday' and these photos come with a story from this past summer. I hope you like it because I had a really hard time taking these photos and couldn't choose just one.
- We were leaving the next day for a long weekend at the beach.
- I needed a deep red nail polish for our photo shoot, but was too tired to go to the store.
- Scott was going and said he wouldn't mind getting it for me.
- Sweet, right? It gets better.
- He purchased the nail polish and thought about his color choice after leaving the store.
- It wasn't quite right.
- So, he went back and exchanged it for Revlon #730, Valentine.
- He said he liked the color better.
- I think it was the name.
PS I never used the polish because I couldn't apply it to my toe nails without looking like they were bleeding. I've kept it as a memento though! And no, Scott wouldn't do it and said so before I even thought to ask him ;).
PSS Don't forget the Vice Presidential Debates Thursday night. Should be interesting.