finance : time for a pep rally



Dear Wall Street:

Please put the Bear into hibernation, bring out the Bull, and give us a Rally today. You can do it! Here's a lovely song called Details in the Fabric from Jason Mraz and James Morrison to keep you calm.

xo, Cindy

[Note: I think the stress is getting to me along with a cold. On two occasions, I posted and unposted things that were supposed to be scheduled. I'm sorry if you noticed and it's making you crazy when they're not here. Also, good for the Market today - I suddenly feel so powerful ;)!]

Photo Credit :
Wikimedia Commons

12 comments:

Jude said...

We sure do need that Bear to go to sleep for a while! I was listening to NPR on the way home last night and the reporter was interviewing one of our Congressman from Georgia. She interrupted him for a minute, saying "Congressman, I've just learned the House has defeated the bailout plan and the Dow is down by over 700 points." There was silence, then a reply of "Oh my God." We need lots of good music right now!

aimee said...

i second that!

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

Great song!!

julie king said...

hear, hear! yesterday's news was so disheartening!!

Cindy said...

phew - at least today was better!

jude - that's incredible and a part of the problem. the politicians have convinced 'wall street' that they need this bailout to survive. now, they are dragging their feet when it comes to funding. ugh!

Mrs.French said...

sorry about the cold deary...hopefully todays events will make you feel a bit better....

Rebecca said...

Good music--I second it and add vitamin C! :)

heather smith jones said...

i hope your cold is gone by morning :)

Cindy said...

thanks dears - it must be a change of season cold, which is more annoying than anything. let's have another pep rally today!

Julia said...

I'm listening to James Morrison RIGHT now :) I actually had to hop on to your blob this morning for a jazz up of my Pandora station!

THANK YOU!

Cindy said...

great jewels! i'll have something very different on friday!

please sir said...

I NEED some calm music - thanks! I hope you liked James C!