pics : holiday


little red violinist : city of lights : all a glitter for the holiday

Hi Everyone!

Today, I'll be working on trying to find that 'magical' holiday image. Here's my first attempt, but we'll see where it goes. The angel was given to me when I was a little girl by my Mom and she just loved her. The Eiffel Tower is a Wendy Addison creation. The Reindeer are from the 99¢ store and I covered them in glitter along with myself, the table, the rug, etc.

Thanks for your lovely comments yesterday. My Inbox is showing a lot more white space now reminding me of the classic holiday song 'White Christmas' by Bing Crosby.

Happy Tuesday!

xo, Cindy

17 comments:

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

very nice! i love the adorable angel :) cute post.

Lizzy said...

Beautiful! I like the nice sparkly background you created with the reindeer and Eiffel Tower! And that Angel is so sweet!

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

I love it!!! The angel is so adorable.

aimee said...

what a sweet little figurine! something tells me you'll find that glitter well into the middle of next year. it likes to stick around!

Unknown said...

totally cute! i wish that eiffel tower was mine. :)

Cindy said...

i still have the original box for the angel from bamburger's, which is now known as macy's. i added a link for the eiffel tower.

Unknown said...

this post made me so so happy! the photo *is* magical!

Cindy said...

thank you kelly and susan!

Bonbon Oiseau said...

that is magical! i love it...and i love the glittery eiffel tower...and hey check out the addition to our raffle to day cindy--hope it's ok that i mentioned your comment--it was very good---maybe think about donating through the raffle--there's some good stuff in there!!

Michelle said...

AHH, it feels magical for sure, it reminds me of that Christmas special with Rudolf and the Snow man, in the North Pole...very special

Cindy said...

thanks deb and michelle!

please sir said...

Ohh good luck! I love all your vintage looking objects of delight!

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

I am so impressed with the care you put into setting up a shop... I don't know that level of patience. It certainly pays off though.

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

*shot* not *shop*!

Livy said...

Totally been there with the glitter :) And I just love Holdiday Inn and White Christmas.

Cindy said...

thanks so much, ladies! i am a little fuss pot. i can't help it.

dee said...

Those reindeer are a STEAL!