Hi Everyone -
I hope you all had a nice weekend! The weather here was really great and we visited my brother in New Jersey for his birthday (more on that later). Beautiful Jewels from Red Otter gave me the Honest Award recently, which requires sharing ten honest bits about myself. So, here goes -
- Seem to organize things by color, a lot.
- Love blouses and don't really mind ironing them, too much. I also iron Scott's shirts.
- Literally lost my shirt the other day. I was sure I put my bright pink t-shirt into the hamper. It's gone, gone, gone. It's normal for socks to go missing, but a t-shirt?
- If Scott didn't feed me I wouldn't eat healthy food. He has to make sure I have something to warm up for dinner when he works late.
- Love the kids pack at the movies - Skittles & popcorn. M&Ms & potato chips/pretzels are really good, too.
- My nose, hands and feet are often cold.
- Very sentimental and always look for the hidden meaning in things.
- Don't like talking on the telephone, especially cellphones. I would be lost without email.
- Arm chair traveler and blame it on living in the greatest city on earth, although I haven't been to that many other cities.
- Can be quite disciplined. I recently bought two sundaes at Carvels and took them both home to put into the freezer for later.
PS This Wednesday, I hope to share some of the things I learned in my first photography class. Shifting from automatic to manual settings is quite a challenge. But, we can do it!