fun : tag, i'm it!
Hi Everyone -
Oh man, I am a Libra and instantaneous decisions are really not my forte. In class the other day, we had to quickly narrow down the photos we took for an assignment about light to 3. I had about 30 pics and I don't think I picked the 'best' ones. I chose the second photo above, but maybe it really needs the first one because I like things in pairs. I'm also not one to take up a lot of the teacher's time or ask many questions. After all these years, I'm still really shy in school.
Sweet Candace and Courtney tagged little 'ol me with some questions that are kind of similar, so I'm going to do one list and complete it quickly, since I usually obsess about these things. I hope I get it right ;). Here goes -
1. My current obsession: 35mm prime lense gets me off my keyster since it has no zoom. Who thought photography could be such good exercise and lead me to cool things like this?
2. One item from my wardrobe I wear most often: Gap Favorite Tees.
3. The last thing I bought: Patchwork Camera Strap from Erin.
4. I’m listening to: Anberlin, especially Unwinding Cable Car when I feel discouraged.
5. Any Pets? Why or why not: We have an imaginary dog named, Lucy. We don't actually own a dog because we don't want to leave her home alone when we go to work. If we ever do get Lucy it will be after I go on 'pet-urnity' leave. The video store has the cutest parakeets. I'm thinking they might be sweet pets.
6. My favorite holiday spot: Any beach town.
7. 4 words to describe me: Curious, Sentimental, Caring, Worrier.
8. Guilty Pleasure: Store bought flowers in more than one room.
9. The best thing I’ve had to eat or drink lately: Iced Green Tea Latte. I ordered something else and didn't like it. I was going to throw it out. Scott exchanged it for me. Nice!
10. Favorite film: Currently, Everlasting Moments & The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency.
11. Favorite song: If I try to do this, I'll never finish this list. But, no offense to Chris who sang an awesome version of Heartless, I do think Adam and Allison should be in the finals on American Idol.
12. Favorite Flower: Old-fashioned pink roses.
13. Who makes me laugh: We love the show Rob & Big. The Scottster also makes me laugh when he's not even trying.
14. First sign of spring: The green buds on the hedges outside our building that run almost the entire block.
Ok, now more decisions - I'm going to tag these gals : Erin, Grace, Joyce and Lizzy. Have a very nice weekend!
PS Does anyone know how I can include a download to a pdf in Blogger? I'd like to make a summary of the guidelines from our digital lab so we can print it.