Geraniums on our windowsill.
Hi Everyone -
I hope you all had a nice weekend! I seem to think it's still in play and quite the slow poke today. Some things we did were -
- Used my camera as a cumbersome piece of jewelry because there was not much mojo for picture-taking. No more flowers!
- Saw two old movies Marnie by Alfred Hitchcock was so corny, but A Fish Called Wanda was hilarious. Also saw a new movie called The Escapist about a prison break, which was very suspenseful.
- Wore the new underwear I purchased about six months, ago. It fit, but the next day, I went back to the broken in versions even if you can see through them - sexy's back ;). Too much information?
- Went out for lunch and ice cream too much.
- Found out that Charlie frequently watches Lifetime movies.
- Listened to the baby sparrows chirp on our windowsill because we can't see them.
- Mostly, worked on our garden, which is so tiny (7 'x 11'). Unfortunately, aches and pains don't really care about the size of the garden. Note to self: do some stretches first next time.