fun : weekend surprises
some surprises from this weekend:
- pretty bouquet for $7 and trying a new lightroom technique above (i started with an aged photo preset, but made a bunch of changes to it),
- scott showing me some books in kinokuniya (i didn't buy any, which is good because i don't need one more book i can't read),
- new handmade tablecloth for our kitchen table (there are vitamins in the pepper container because we use ground pepper, my brother made the napkin holder),
- white peach glazed doughnut (i'm totally hooked on these darn doughnuts!),
-watching ping pong in bryant park,
- scary movies new (even though it was dopey, this one made me put the chair by the door, for real) and old (warrren beatty was so beautiful - that hair). one more old one, but i can't remember the name or track it down - the movie was about a couple who kills widows. so dark and creepy.
- this wild morning glory appeared in the window box we're not supposed to have. we didn't plant anything in it this year other than pine cones and the air conditioner from above drips into it. did you know that air conditioner water is very good for plants? it's true - high in nitrogen.
hope y'all had some nice surprises these weekend!