help | photography contest

Caribbean Garden

hello, hello! the new york botanical garden is having a photography contest featuring photos taken in its caribbean garden and the grand prize is a spot in one of their classes.

i haven't been able to keep the dates straight, so i forgot to mention it before and there are only a couple days left. the person with the most positive comments in one of two categories (macro & sense of place) wins each week. so, if you have a chance and want to, please go here and leave a comment for my photo. thanks all!

xo, cindy

3/2/11 UPDATE: thanks to all of your wonderful comments, i got first place in the sense of place category for week 6 bringing me one step closer to winning a spot in the class! thank you so much! xo, c

13 comments:

Jamie said...

What a beautiful shot - I left a comment.

Good luck!

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

commented! fingers crossed.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

off to comment pronto, Cindy!
all the best!!

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

done did it!

blue moss said...

You should sooooooo win!

blue moss said...

Argghh.. I was having trouble signing in on my phone and my computer is away being fixed. I will try to comment again tonite when Scott gets home with his computer. M

Joyce said...

Oh Cindy I hope I'm not to late to leave a comment- I have been off line for a couple of days. I'm off to try. Love the photo my friend! xo

Michelle Brunner said...

I love this shot! Good luck Cindy!

Deniz said...

oh no! i think i was a bit late with my comment
but i so so hope you get that spot!
good luck
xo

erin said...

wow! sorry i didn't see this sooner. but, hoorah! hope you get it!

Tamara said...

congratulations cindy! lovely shot. here's hoping you get that spot in the class.

Bella Sinclair said...

WOOOOHOOOO!!!! Congratulations!!! I wish I had stopped by sooner to cast my vote, too. But ya didn't need it anyway. Yay!

Julia said...

EEK! So, so cool!