Wishing you all a Happy Independence Day! The photo was taken by Cindy's brother in NYC a couple of years ago. Since the forecast calls for rain this year, it might be the closest we get to seeing fireworks. Oh well, there's always Plan B, which includes tackling some of the new things in Erin's Mankind Mag "101 Steps To A Creative July". Like -
- 14. Catch lightening bugs. We saw dozens of them the other night and would love to catch a photo.
- 24. Take pictures of your messes! Now that would be independence. Closets here we come!
- 39. You'll have to check her list yourself for this one ;).
- 51. Learn to count to ten in a new language. We can do Spanish, so on to French - un, deux, trois ...
- 84. Make lists. Ok -
- 102. Finger painting. Cindy has an idea.
- 103. Pin Scott a la Lucha Libre! Scott says no, but he has to go to sleep, eventually.
Photo Credit : Mr. Kim 604