Vacation is great, but there's no place like home. Some things we found waiting for us and new things to inspire -
- 100 Emails.
- 500 posts in Google Reader - whoa!
- New York magazine with the fun article by Jo about "lemade" stands in NYC - the kids are really cute and so business savvy!
- 1 credit card bill for $5, although we received one before leaving for quite a bit more (computer) - averaging + stimulus refund from Uncle Sam makes it all better ;).
- Our cozy bed and the frig.
- iPod charger - that was close as the battery was in the red zone.
- List of things for next time, including a visit to Surf Lodge. Some images turn into waves if you roll you mouse over them - try the "Inquiries" tab.
- Request to use some of my paper heart photos on this band's website - cool.
- For The Love of Light - gorgeous. Love it all, but the thoughts about Polaroid by Mat Denney and his photos are inspiring me to find some black.
- Stack of Polaroids - more on these when my scanner is hooked up. So glad I did this after seeing #9. A new love with a medium perfectly "suited" for the beach.
- Lots of digital pics - more on that later, too.
- Sudden fixation on skulls 8-X. Know of any cool skull letterpress or other stuff?
Photo Credit : Cindy