fun : award & tag
wore many hats as a kid : not so much now : but, i do love them
A few weeks ago the adorable Ellia awarded us with the 'I Love Your Blog' award and last week sweet Melissa tagged me with the '7 Random Facts Meme', so here goes:
1. I wore many interesting hats as a kid. I never wear them now, but have a small collection of vintage. Actually, I'm kind of obsessed with my hair.
Mom : Me : Aunt Caroline
Where are their hats and my front teeth? Why me, why anyone?
2. When I was 10 years old my Grandpa was probably around 70! Whenever he would visit I would ask him to play cards with me. I 'won' a lot.
3. While riding a bicycle, I can turn the corner without holding onto the handlebars. It's a wide turn, but I haven't wiped out, yet.
Did I dress myself that day? Look at the tilt of the hat and the hands in pockets.
Wish I still had the tree, but do have the handmade humpty dumpty.
4. Scott and I met on a blind date. We went to the ICE CAPADES with two other couples and their KIDS! Isn't that a crazy? And no, we've neither been back to the Ice Capades nor expect to do so.
5. My father-in-law calls me 'Miss Accurate' because I like everything just so. Fortunately, I'm not as tyrannical about it as I used to be ;).
Hey Grandpa, wanna' play cards?
But, please don't mess up the table. It took me an hour to get it just so.
6. I don't like to read instructions and would much rather spend countless hours trying to figure things out myself. On the other hand, if I don't know something I'll spend countless hours researching it. I suppose I'm a walking contradiction.
7. I think Steve McQueen is. the. man. But, Daniel Craig has enormous potential. If he starts racing cars in real life or some other macho activity, it could be a problem.
Now, it's my turn to pass on the love to a few others if they want to play along, too -