vintage rides


He: "To say we love vintage cars from the 1960s + 70s is an understatement."
She: "That's for sure. Remember how stressed out we got when we were fantasizing about winning the $4 million lottery?"

He: "Yes, it wasn't going to be enough for all the cars we wanted!"

She: "When I grew up my Father was always buying and selling cars, so I got used to seeing lots of them. I had a 1970-something Gold Duster with 8-cylinders and it had a lot of power."

He: "Yeah, you know quite a bit for a girl."

She: "Darn tootin'!"
Photo Credit : Ad Classix, isn't that ad so cool?

6 comments:

design for mankind. said...

Awwwwwwwww... :)

Krissy said...

haha. derrrrn tootin!

SimplyGrove said...

Cute Blog!!

quaint handmade said...

thanks ladies!

S.HOPtalk said...

My husband is still kicking himself for not holding on to his vintage high school car {a 60s era Barricuda}.

quaint handmade said...

oh boy, that's a muscle car and very, very cool! i bet it would be worth a pretty penny now and he knows it.

my brother had a 1962 corvette in high school and my father made him sell it. he never got over it and just bought one - only $40K!!

c