wha' happened?


He: "Don't even think about it!"
She: "I can't believe you did that! I'm going to write about it."

He: "No you're not!"

She: "Yes I am. Watch me type - He: ..."

He: "Hold it right there - I've got this coupon you gave to me."

She: "Already?"

He: "Yep, let me remind you what it says ..."

She: [Drat! I should have never given him those coupons, but it was the only way I could convince him to go along with this "adventure".]

He: "My Lips Are Sealed : This "incident" will be kept private in order to avoid further humiliation."

She: "Well ok, but you only have 11 more, so make sure you want to use it now."
He: "I'm sure."

She: "Actually, family and friends of someone who decides they're going to share personal stories with the rest of the world on a blog should demand something like those coupons. You wouldn't believe what people write about and photograph."

He: "Like the shower head?"

She: "Dude, you ain't seen nothing yet!"
Photo Credit : The Go-Go's

7 comments:

Mrs.French said...

Hilarious!!!!

Cindy said...

Thank you Mrs. French! I wish I could convey the facial expressions in play during this interaction ;).

/// said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAH... I wanna know what he did! :)

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

haha! love it.

Cindy said...

thanks you guys! since scott is not here right now, all i can say within the confines of the coupons is that sometimes one makes a movement that doesn't quite go the way it was intended.

Dawn said...

this blog is so funny! i love it :) thank you for sharing it with me! i'll be visiting often!

Cindy said...

thank you so much for visiting dawn!