Cindy has been tagged by the wonderful Krissy from Paper Schmaper, so technically she’s it. Thanks Krissy, I’ve always wanted to be an “It Girl", now my dream has finally come true! The game of tag going around blogland involves answering 5 questions. And away we go...
What was I doing 10 years ago
- I was married to Scott.
- Living in the same place I do now.
- Working as the Marketing/Web Manager for a Management Consulting firm.
- Studying graphic/web design at Parsons.
What are 5 things on my to-do list for today
- Register the trees we adopted this weekend as part of the Million Trees NYC program. We have a small garden in the Sunnyside Gardens Park, which is one of only two private parks in NYC, the other being Grammercy Park.
- Work on setting up an Etsy shop - I’m struggling to get this done as there is so much to do.
- Do some laundry, which usually involves some ironing, too.
- Get out and take a good walk – I tend to be a homebody.
- Watch American Idol – I’m channeling the gods and predict David will win :).
- Anything from Cheeks Bakery in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- Popcorn + M&Ms/Skittles – love the kids pack at the movies
- Ice Cream
- Pokey biscuits from Japan
- Green Tea Lattes
Things I would do if I were a billionaire
- Move to Grammercy Park and have a summerhouse in the Hamptons
- Give $$ to our family
- Travel – we’re terrible about doing this and use living in NYC as our excuse
- Set-up a charitable foundation for kids
Places I have lived before
Only two places
- Northern NJ - snore.
- New York City - yay!
6 people I want to know more about
Most of these ladies are new to me -
- Amanda of London Southern Belle - I'm such an Anglophile and love her perspective
- Jane of Posy - I love her English-style
- Livy of A Field Journal – crafts the most lovely things
- Pia Jane Bijkerk – she has such an interesting life and lives on a houseboat
- Rashida of I Heart Linen – so funny and makes the most amazing things
Photo Credit : 7.23.08 changed to Pia's 'cause it's perfect