life in the navy


He: "I couldn't fall a sleep last night."

She: "I've been there. How come?"

He: "After watching that documentary
Carrier, I couldn't stop thinking about it."
She: "It looks really hard to be deployed on an aircraft carrier to who knows where for six months."

He:
"Out of context, the ship and jets are really cool. But, when you put them into context, it's not a good situation. We forget how hard it is to be in the military, especially now. Most of the guys/girls enlisted are so young."
She: "Many signed-up to get out of bad home environments. Something clicked in them to try to make a change. They are inspiring."
He: "Yeah. I
t's a long series, but if people watched just one episode it would be an eye-opener."
She: "On a lighter note, the Soundtrack is really great. The song by The Killers, "All These Things That I've Done," is right on the money."
Photo Credit : PBS

No comments: