s/he : sound of silence


She: "Shut! Up!"
He: "Fine!"
She: [He is so annoying lately. I can't watch Prison Break without thinking I'm seeing a home movie. Where are my headphones because he usually keeps talking?]
He: [Women!]
She: [How dare he - 'please don't talk to me until I'm settled when I get home from work'.]
He: [All I ask is for a few minutes to get settled when I get home. Is that too much to ask? And, I don't appreciate being told to shut up, either!]
She: [But, if he has something to say during that time frame I have to listen. I don't think so. Homey don't play that!]
He: [I don't get girls even after all these years. Talk, talk, talk.]
She: [Blah, blah, blah!]
He: [It's going to be a long night. I'm a Taurus, but she's Italian! She has family in Jersey City.]
She: [He's lucky my Grandpa from Jersey City isn't around.]
He: [I better start to fix this, although it will go on for a while.] "I'm sorry I walked away while you were talking."
She: "Mmmm. It's not very nice at all. Would you do that to your boss?"
He: "No."
She: "It was a crazy day at work and I wanted to tell you about it right away. I know it took you an hour and a half to drive 20 miles, but you know how I get riled up sometimes?"
He: "Ok, what happened?"
She: "Nothing! Never mind!"
He: [Here we go ....]

Photo Credit : Francois Lafite
PS Did you know there were pillow fight clubs and pillow fight days around the world? It's true, look at these fun pics from the giant pillow fight in Paris, October 2007. C'est magnifique!

12 comments:

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Oh dear. Stress gets to us all one way or another.
Love will save the day, though!

Claire, said...

Good fun!

Laura said...

this is great!
haha, i think we've all had hose days.

also, LOVE those giant pillow fights! i hope to participate some day.

Jessie Cacciola said...

hehe, i miss you guys. ;)

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

Consider yourself somewhat lucky... Imagine all the possibilities for less than blissful discussions my hubby and I have, both working from home. ;)

My daughter would LOVE to go to a pillow fight club. Though, I'm keeping it under wraps for now.

Cindy said...

michelle - yep, it has to!
claire - glad you see it that way :).
laura - they do look like fun, someplace else!
jessie - hey girl, you're so busy.
suzanne - whoa, i imagine you both running to the printer at the same time for some reason. we're not above using 'timeouts'.

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like one of my little tiffs with the mr. hee hee!! Prison preak huh. I love that show,but boy is it stressful!!
There is a pillow fight every Valentine's day in San Francisco. My daughter and husband went. They said it was a lot of fun.

Cindy said...

elizabeth - i love the pillow fights and think it would be so much fun and on valentine's day no less, so sweet. we've given up watching prison break because it feels like a home movie - just kidding! actually, the plot lines have gotten so 'creative' it's hard to watch it.

xo, c

aimee said...

ohh...my girls love to get into big pillow fights with my husband and i keep waiting for a scene like this... lovely pillows exploding all over the living room!

please sir said...

Oh my pillow fight clubs - that is crazy cool!

Cindy said...

i would hyperventilate if the pillows exploded inside and then probably choke to death on a feather. they look like so much fun outside!

Unknown said...

such a fun photo!!