travel | north shore

Beach
Zinnias
Beach House
Bicycles
Lavender
Vineyard
Grapes on the Vine
Trellis & Gazebo
The Cutchogue Diner

a couple of weeks ago, prior to the hurricane, we went to the north shore of long island (greenport) instead of the south shore (hamptons). it is so pretty there and not as flashy. beaches, flower farms, tons of vineyards, bicycles, a vintage diner and more, so cool. i took about 200 photos in two days, so i'm afraid i'll have a second batch next week, including the pretty bed & breakfast where we stayed. enjoy your weekend!

xo, cindy

ps aren't those light fixtures in the diner the coolest?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

these pics are so perfect I love them and I will have to check this destination too!

Jamie said...

These photos are like a little glimpse of that dream summer holiday. Beautiful

Vasu said...

wow, love the pictures....these pictures makes me want a holiday too....so calm and beautiful



http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

Megan Coyle said...

LOVELY pictures :) I especially like the water sparkling in the light and the grapes lined up along the fence. Fantastic!

aimee said...

what a little slice of heaven!

meg said...

My goodness Cindy - what a gorgeous place! I could go there and be happy to never return to ridiculous southern California! LOL! (as long as I had my dogs with me!) Thanks for sharing - can't wait to see more!

xoxo

Deniz said...

fabulous photos!