fun : happy things


Millie, The Retrobot

Hi Everyone -

There's been a tag going around to reveal five things that make you happy and I was inspired to give it a try myself because there are many. So, here goes in alphabetical order:

Blog : Invaders From Planet Zorg is a very clever web comic by Lori's rad son Jack Henry. Oh, he's 9 years old.

Craft : Stephanie's Snowcone + Mav's Calendar = 3191 heaven. Mav is closing her shop on 12/17 and this set is also really beautiful.

Read : Letting Go of the Camera, Essays on Photography and the Creative Life by Brooks Jensen helps me realize that many photographers deal with similar issues and it's not just me.

Toys : Marshall Alexander Paper Toys are so neat! Thanks, Erin.

Tunes : Coldplay's Prospekt's March EP includes some really pretty tracks and this sweet video. The out takes from the video must be really funny with Chris in that crown and cape.

I loved doing this list! Maybe, I'll do it again? Recently, I've made enough Etsy purchases alone to keep it going for a while. Unfortunately, we received the credit card bill the other day - eek! Sorry Santa, but in my opinion, I've been very, very good this year ;).

xo, Cindy

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Cindy you are so cute!

xox

Deniz said...

lol- yes i agree with claire!
and pls do it again hahaha
creditcard bills....argh, i had to promise o that i wont use it without discussing it with him... can you believe it?!!! and i dont think my spending was THAT bad! haha i decided to get my own card- so he doesnt see the bill ;) but till then no e-shopping for me :(

Cindy said...

thanks to you both!
be careful l'atelier with your secret credit card. sometimes, it's best to put on the spending brakes and compromise rather than cause marital discourse. this weekend, i saw the most wonderful watch in abc carpet that had my name all over it and i whined like a puppy. but, it's just too pricey right now.

Unknown said...

that robot kills me! and the trees are so so cute! fun list, too. ;)

Lori said...

cindy, thank you so much for highlighting jack’s comic! he takes his work very seriously and i know he’ll really appreciate it. :^D)

Anonymous said...

Thank You!!!

Cindy said...

thanks jess and lori! and jack, i am most honored by your presence ;). keep up the good work - you always make us laugh.

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

Love those paper toys!

please sir said...

Awww I love your fav things. That book sounds really interesting - going on the Amazon list!

Anonymous said...

I love your retrorobot :) And your precious trees. You have so many links here, I can't wait to try them all out!

Bonbon Oiseau said...

ha! love your list cindy and loved meeting you as well on sunday! thanks for finding me and see you next week maybe at the brooklyn flea!

Mrs.French said...

I love your list...and have spent way too much time going through your links, which I guess is a good thing...oh and you deserve everything santa brings you...xo t

suzanne cabrera said...

I just love your blog. Everything about it.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

...so lovely! Certainly brought me some good smiles today... ;)))